Business Insurance Solutions
Surety & Bonds
Smith McGehee Insurance Solutions offers an array of surety and bonds through the Acrisure network. Paired with local service from our team, these policies serve as contracts and certifications of compliance. Working in a variety of industries, your local risk advisors work to provide your business with the best surety and bonds available.
We provide surety and bonds for a variety of reasons. Talk to one of our risk advisors if you fall into one of the following four basic business categories.
- Traditional – general contractors and corresponding sub-trades, heavy-highway, utility, etc.
- Specialty – environmental remediation contractors, waste companies, mining operations, bonds required in the oil and gas industry, etc.
- Development – guarantees which include subdivision bonds, similar complex on guarantees, and a multitude of unique requirements facing this industry.
- License, Permit & Miscellaneous – small compliance bonds required by state and local regulators.
- Contract Surety Bonds
- Contractor Bid Bonds
- Contractors Performance & Payment Bonds
- Court Surety Bonds
- Development Bonds
- Environmental Remediation
- ERISA Bonds
- Fidelity Bonds
- Landfill Closure & Post-Closure Bonds
- License & Permits
- Notary Bonds
- Oil & Natural Gas Bonds
- Reclamation Bonds
- Specialty Bonds
- Vehicle Title Bonds
Our local expertise and relationship-driven team is eager to provide you with surety and bonds from a world leader. Contact us today to discuss surety and bonds tailored to your business.
Where we are
Smith McGehee Insurance Solutions
222 S. Central Ave., Suite 700
St. Louis, Missouri 63105
Get Directions >
Get in touch
We typically respond within 24 hours.